monotonically increasing memory usage

Ulrich Eckhardt ulrich.eckhardt at dominolaser.com
Fri Jul 29 07:35:44 EDT 2011

Pedro Larroy wrote:
> Just crossposting this from stackoverflow:
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/...
>
> Any hints?

At first I was just too lazy to visit stackoverflow and skipped this
posting. Then I thought: Why didn't you include the content, so people can
actually answer this question here? Therefore the only answer you got here
is utterly useless because the whole context is missing!

Then, something worse dawned upon me: Since stackoverflow is a "free" site,
their business model probably involves data mining or advertising, and since
you just posted a link to that site with the sole goal of getting people to
visit it, you have effectively (But I'm definitely not saying intentionally
and knowingly!) become a spammer.

I'm really not blaming you, but this is puzzling me and I'm not sure how to
react at the moment...

Cheers!

Uli