What's in a name?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jul 31 22:15:25 EDT 2011

Andrew Berg <bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com> writes:

> I think I'll stick with Maven for the module, but the two others really
> need names, and I have nothing.

Maven is already a well-established name for an existing free-software
work <URL:http://maven.apache.org/>.

I recommend choosing a name which isn't already taken by any well-known
project (and wish you luck in that search :-)

--
 \        “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Wuh, I think |
  `\    so, Brain, but will they let the Cranberry Duchess stay in the |