multiple calls to show doesnot work for matplotlib

Ravikanth vvnrk.vanapalli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:31:33 EDT 2011

On Jul 6, 6:15 pm, Steven D'Aprano <steve
+comp.lang.pyt... at pearwood.info> wrote:
> Ravikanth wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > I am facing some problem.
>
> Yes, we heard you the first two times, there's no need to keep repeating the
> question over and over again.
>
> There is no Service Level Agreement for guaranteed response times for free
> advice over the Internet. Be patient, and hopefully somebody with an answer
> to your question will respond once they have read the question. Wait AT
> LEAST a day before reposting the question.
>
> In the meantime, you might like to Read the Fine Manual, which explains
> everything you need to know about using show().
>
> http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/faq/howto_faq.html#use-show
>
> Does that answer your question?
>
> --
> Steven

Hi Steven,

I do understand that posting several times causes trouble. I did not
see my post appear on the groups over in the groups site even after
like 15 mints after posting. I thought I was posting it incorrectly.

Thank you for your link. I will look through it.
Regards,
Ravikanth