float("nan") in set or as key

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:00:51 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Steven D'Aprano
> Thank you for your concern about my mental health.

Mental health? You're a programmer. It's far too late to worry about that.

My name is Chris, and I'm a programmer. It started when I was just a
child - my parents thought it would be alright for me to get into
these sorts of things. Kept me busy when they wanted to work. But it
grew from there. I was programming after school; I was programming
instead of going to bed. My social life deteriorated until I found I
was more interested in programming than in going to parties. When I
found myself writing programs during dinner, I knew I was an addict.
So I came to Prog-Anon, with their 12-step ...... ARGH! I can't
escape!!

Chris Angelico