i want to learn pyqt ,but i have no c++ knowlage. is it ok????

Dennis daodennis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 01:05:27 EDT 2011

2011/6/10 可乐 <joychenqi at gmail.com>:
> On 6月11日, 下午12时03分, Javier <nos... at nospam.com> wrote:
>> ?????? <joyche... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > i want to learn pyqt ,but i have no c++ knowlage. is it ok????
>>
>> It should be ok.  I would recoomend this book:
>>
>> "Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt" (Prentice Hall Open Source Software
>> Development)
>> Mark Summerfield (Author)
> thanks a lot ,i have got a e-book which is you recomended.

So I don't know anyone Mandarin/Cantonese resources so these are all in English.

 Google has some great Python courses on Youtube and also UW has a
Python series:

http://www.google.com/search?q=youtube+google+python&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

http://www.cs.washington.edu/education/courses/cse142/10au/python.shtml

The python docs you will undoubtedly run into as well.

This was posted to the list recently too in case you missed it:

http://python.net/~goodger/projects/pycon/2007/idiomatic/handout.html

I'm sure everyone else has their own list of links.

Thanks,

Dennis O.