Idle python32 starts now!!!!!!!!!Got it!!!!!

markrrivet at aol.com markrrivet at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 08:32:32 EDT 2011

Ok, after reading eveything I could find on Idle not starting, nothing
worked. I was left on my own. So, I went into C:\Python32\Lib\idlelib
through a dos command prompt. I then executed the "idle.py" program.
The message's that I recieved in the dos window was referring
gnuplot.ini. It complained a few times with different messages and
finally idle 3.2 started up and now works from the start programs
menu. Anyway, just incase, I deleted gnuplot from my path. I guess I
will have to try and install gnuplot again. At least if it breaks my
python, I now know how to fix it.