What is the most efficient way to compare similar contents in two lists?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:33:25 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 5:11 AM, Ethan Furman <ethan at stoneleaf.us> wrote:
> I suspect Geremy is referring to your "most of the batteries you're used to,
> included" comment -- which batteries are missing?

Oh! There's a handful of modules that aren't yet available in 3.x,
which might surprise someone who's moving from 2.x. But hey, I didn't
know about difflib (although I probably would have found it if I'd
gone searching). Python has more than expected, not less!

And Zachary: You're most welcome. Glad to have been of service!

ChrisA