Keyboard Layout: Dvorak vs Colemak: is it Worthwhile to Improve the Dvorak Layout?

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:29:00 EDT 2011

On 2011.06.13 08:58 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> That's one of the reasons I like my laptop keyboard so much.
I find that the terribly tiny keys on a laptop keyboard make them very
evil. I don't see how anyone could type fast on one of them without
making tons of errors. I constantly have to fix typos (the 'o' key is
the worst) when writing with this thing, and I'm not typing fast at all.
I suppose if you have really small hands, the compact layout might be
more comfortable, but I hate my keyboard. Then again, maybe I just have
a tiny keyboard; you might have one that actually fills the space on the
bottom.