What would you like to see in a File Organizer ?

zainul franciscus zainul.franciscus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 22:02:46 EDT 2011

We are writing a linux file organizer with the code name Cruftbuster.
Cruftbuster is an automated file management application for Linux that
performs actions on files based on user-defined criteria. For example,
if your files in a folder have not been accessed for more than a year
and bigger than 20 MB, you can tell Cruftbuster to automatically send
it to the Trash folder. This is the interim user guide :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OGvrS5offb27WlkZ5genMJX2El18AqrnfY0VvTOsPQk/edit?authkey=CJ_q7Dw&hl=en_US

We are about to release a beta version soon, and we are looking for
some ideas for good functionality for the application. The alpha
version is in Google Code; http://code.google.com/p/mirandafileorganizer/downloads/list.
You are welcome to try it out. Please be patient with it, because it
is still under heavy development.