Is the mailing list to usenet gateway borked?

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Mon Jun 20 13:21:01 EDT 2011

On 06/19/2011 08:41 PM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> The last couple of messages on this list<python-list at python.org>  show up
> fine on the mailman archives, but are empty posts on comp.lang.python. Is
> there a problem with the mail ->  usenet gateway?

I haven't noticed any issues.  I tend to send via email
(python-list at python.org) and receive via gmane's news interface.
  Occasionally Thunderbird will hiccup on a post, failing to
download the body (it has a feel like a race-condition in my
experience).  Your post shows you're using Pan, so you might try
poking at your news-server through a different news-reader and
see if you experience the same issue(s).

-tkc