osaic - create photo mosaics w/ Python

Matteo Landi landimatte at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:33:09 EDT 2011

Hi list,

yesterday I released a new version  of "osaic", a Python library which enables users to create photo mosaics in a very simple way. Once installed, a bare ``python -mosaic IMG1 IMG2 IMG3 ..`` is enough to create and show on screen a mosaic where IMG2, IMG3 and others are combined together to mimic IMG1.

The module is available for download on bitbucket [1] and PyPI [2]; on both you can find a README page where is explained the structure of the module and how users are supposed to work with it.

I don’t want anyone of you to debug and spot bugs here and there all around the source code, unless you are really interested in it :P. Instead, I’m here looking for some feedback, suggestions or comments. I would really appreciate your advices.

Thank you so much.

Cheers,
Matteo

[1] http://bitbucket.org/iamFIREcracker/osaic