User Authentication

Anurag anurag26 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 11:07:56 EDT 2011

My application is a web based application for both windows and Linux.
The web part is developed using Django. So if Python does not support
it then any support for local sytem account authentication in Django?

I am looking for a common library for both Linux and Windows. Any help
will be Gr8

Regards,
Anurag