python 3 constant

Waldek M. wm at localhost.localdomain
Sat Jun 25 07:24:18 EDT 2011

Dnia Sat, 25 Jun 2011 20:59:17 +1000, Chris Angelico napisał(a):
> In all seriousness, sometimes adding features to one language is best
> done by dropping to another. This is probably not as useful in
> interpreted languages like Python, but I have on multiple occasions
> run code through the C preprocessor as part of my compilation process,
> as per my example.

A little off-topic but I see your point :-) Tried it once or twice - when
generating some C++ and .sip files code from a template, then generating
SIP wrappers, then generating .pyd libraries, then using in Python...

Yeah, might be useful, even if sometimes complexity of the process
is a bit overwhelming to me :-)

Br.
Waldek