// compile python core //

Corey Richardson kb1pkl at aim.com
Sun Jun 26 02:14:02 EDT 2011

Excerpts from victor lucio's message of Sun Jun 26 02:01:27 -0400 2011:
> Hi
>
> I would like to know how to compile the python core.
> I am going to remove some modules of it to have a thin python.
>
> Where could I find further information about it?

I'm guessing you're going to want to go through and edit Makefile.pre.in
and take out stuff you dont' want. Just make sure you know what you're
doing. That said, this was an educated guess, I don't actually know.

http://hg.python.org/cpython/file/c5b0585624ef/Makefile.pre.in

Best of luck!
--
Corey Richardson
  "Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves"