module problem on windows 64bit

Christian Heimes lists at cheimes.de
Tue Jun 28 04:30:01 EDT 2011

Am 27.06.2011 22:03, schrieb Peter Irbizon:
> well, my program exe generated from py2exe. I am running Python 2.7 on my
> win xp 32bit box then I compile my application with py2exe. After that I can
> use it on other computers (on 32bit everything works perfect) but on 64 bit
> windows I am getting this error. :(

kinterbasdb's extension module _kinterbasdb.pyd depends on the shared
library fbclient.dll. The Firebird client library is of the Firebird SQL
server. As I already explained you have to install the 32bit (!) version
of Firebird and enable the "copy client dll to system32" option during
the installation.