TkTable and Python 3.1

Marcel Jakobs marceljakobs at ymail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:53:46 EST 2011

Hello Chuck,

I am working with Ubuntu 10.04 LTS - Lucid Lynx, Python 3.1 and Tktable2.10.

I have installed Python and Tktable separatly. So I had to "tell" Python where to find Tktable.

I built a file named 'tkTable.pth' in the directory
"/usr/lib/python3.1/dist-packages". The file is has only one row:
/usr/lib/Tktable2.10
This is the directory where my Tktable-module is stored. ".pth"-files are working as "pointer" to modules.

I don't know how your directories are built, but I think the structure is equal.

Marcel