Need an example program that implements rpm -pql via import rpm

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Thu Mar 3 22:24:24 EST 2011

I look everywhere but I couldn't find anything. Could someone please point me to
a small example program that does an import rpm, takes an rpm file as an
argument and gets the list of files contained in the file, the same as if I had
used the commandline

rpm -pql foo-1.23-4.i586.rpm

Much appreciated.

TIA