What do I need to know in order to write a web application in python?

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Fri Mar 4 16:04:04 EST 2011

In <67a0332e-aa25-4bc6-a0b5-0f68f597b6b9 at y14g2000vbb.googlegroups.com> ErichCart ErichCart <erichcart at gmail.com> writes:

> It is just that I want to better my python skills by doing this.

> I have heard about Django, can't this be done with Django?

Django does help with web content, but it doesn't (as far as I know) have
any way to do real-time.

Traditional web applications are not real-time.  The user has to make a
choice and then click a Submit button in order to see results, which may
or may not be the way you want your game to operate.

Perhaps you could elaborate on what you meant by "real-time".

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears