Abend with cls.__repr__ = cls.__str__ on Windows.

Carl Banks pavlovevidence at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:55:30 EDT 2011

On Mar 18, 5:31 pm, J Peyret <jpey... at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I ever specifically work on an OSS project's codeline, I'll post
> bug reports, but frankly that FF example is a complete turn-off to
> contributing by reporting bugs.

You probably shouldn't take it so personally if they don't agree with
you.  But it's ok, it's not unreasonable to call attention to (actual)
bugs here.

I was surprised, though, when several people confirmed but no one
reported it, especially since it was a crash, which is quite a rare
thing to find.  (You should feel proud.)

Carl Banks