Twisted and txJSON-RPC

Floris Bruynooghe floris.bruynooghe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:15:58 EDT 2011

On Sunday, April 11, 2010 5:04:49 PM UTC+1, writeson wrote:
> I get an error message: error: docs/PRELUDE.txt: No such file or
> directory

The setup.py code is trying to be too clever and the released package is missing files it requires.  The easiest way to fix it is to simply get the latests code from the VCS which contains all the required files.  That's what I did anyway:

brz branch lp:txjsonrpc

Then just do your usual favourite incantation of "python setup.py install --magic-options-to-make-setuptools-sane-for-you".

Regards
Floris