Threading with Socket Server

T misceverything at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:05:50 EDT 2011

Hello all, I am writing a Windows service that needs to 1) Act as a
server (TCP), and write to a shelve file, and 2) Read that same shelve
file every x number of seconds.  My thought is to create 2 separate
classes (1 for the socket server and writing to the shelve file, and
another to read the file and perform other requested actions) -
however, I need to make sure they are both running concurrently.   I'm
sure threading is involved, but my experience with it has been
minimal, so any help to steer me in the right direction is greatly
appreciated.