pth files and virtualenv

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:12:43 EDT 2011

I am not understanding why paths I'm adding to a virtualenv via
add2virtualenv are not working. I use this in plenty of other situations,
but in this one project (which is on 3.2) I am getting strange behavior.

~/projects/fooproject/#  add2virtualenv src/
~/projects/fooproject/#  python3 -c "import sys;print(sys.path)"
['', '~/projects/fooproject/' ...]

See? src/ is missing from the path that gets seen by Python. Did something
change in 3 that I am not realizing, which would cause this? The
virtualenv_path_extensions.pth file contains the correct path to src/, which
is the parent directory of the package I'm actually trying to import.

--
Read  my blog! I depend on your acceptance of my opinion! I am interesting!
http://techblog.ironfroggy.com/