jump to C definition

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:32:57 EDT 2011

While I use emacs, if it knows where the source code is, I can very
easily jump to a function definition even if it's in C.

I think it would be nice to have something like this also for python, at
least to make it easy to explore the code and learn something new,
without digging too much into the many files and directories.

I can easily see the function definition from ipython of everything
which is written in python, but no way to have access to the C code.

Is there anything already implemented/working in this direction?

Thanks,
Andrea