Only 7 Years

Cousin Stanley cousinstanley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:06:45 EDT 2011

  On May 8, 2004 I posted a note[1] here in comp.lang.python
  with a subject line of  Lost : Plot_Demo  looking for
  a small 2d plot program that I had seen, misplaced,
  and which I thought came along as a demo with a PYTHON
  installation ....

  This morning after rooting about in an old JYTHON demo dir
  I found the program in  Demo/awt/Graph.py  along with
  a comment that I had edited the file about 7 months
  before posting here looking for it !

  It's a very nice demo with a single text box
  to enter simple functions to be parsed and plotted ....

  At least it's good to know that I'm only forgetful
  and not totally daft .... :-)

  [1]
  http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python
        /browse_thread/thread/54d4b716bfbdcb9c/f3e48b33fcf4e1d3

--
Stanley C. Kitching
Human Being