Bring out yer dead Bring out yer dead

harrismh777 harrismh777 at charter.net
Wed Mar 30 03:12:22 EDT 2011

      2.6.2
      2.5.1
   ==============
      (___)     \------- ( 3.2 )

Cartman: Bring out yer dead,..  bring out yer dead...

Devlpr: 	Here' one...  (Python27)

Cartman: ... nine pence!

Python27: 		I'm not dead!

Cartman: What?

Devlpr:	Nothing, here's your nine pence.

Python27:		I'm not dead!

Cartman: There, he says he's not dead...

Devlpr:	yes he is

Python27:		I'm not!

Cartman: He isn't?

Devlpr:	Well, he will be soon, he's very ill...

Python27:		I'm getting better!

Devlpr:	no yer not, you'll be stone dead in a moment...

Cartman: I can't take 'em like that, its against regulations!

Python27:		I don't want to go on the cart!

Devlpr:	Oh, don't be such a baby...

Cartman: I can't take him.

Python27:		I feel fine!

Devlpr:	oh, do us a favor, 'ey?

Cartman: I can't.

Devlpr:	ah, can you hang around for a couple of minutes,
	it won't take long?

Cartman: I've got to get to Robinson's, they've lost nine today.

Devlpr:	Well, when's your next round then?

Cartman: Thursday.

Python27:		I think I'll go for a walk !

Devlpr:	You're not fooling anyone ya know...(!)

Devlpr:	Look, isn't there anything you can do?

Python27:		I feel happy!  I feel happy!    :)

Cartman: Club( Python27 ).__whack__

Devlpr:	Oh thank you very much !

Cartman: Not at all,

Devlpr:	see ya Thursday?!

Cartman: Right.

	Horse(virtual).__clomping__     {Guido?}

Devlpr:	who's that then...

Cartman: I don't know.

Devlpr:	... must be a king!

Cartman: Why?