Deditor

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 11:50:07 EDT 2011

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "O:\deditor\deditor\deditor.py", line 7, in <modul
e>
   import wx, os, datetime, sys, ConfigParser, wx.aui, wx.lib.scrolledpanel
 File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\wx-2.8-msw-unicode\wx\__init__.py", line 4
5, in <module>
   from wx._core import *
 File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\wx-2.8-msw-unicode\wx\_core.py", line 4, i
n <module>
   import _core_
ImportError: DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.