Basic interaction with another program

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed May 4 12:52:58 EDT 2011

On 2011-05-04, Matty Sarro <msarro at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 12:34 PM, ETP <matthew.moorland at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have a dos program (run in a window) that I would like to control
>> with a script.

> Look into the pexpect library, it'll make this easy as punch.

I don't think pexpect is going to do the OP much good. Quoting from
the web page:

  "Pexpect does not currently work on the standard Windows Python"

> http://www.noah.org/wiki/pexpect

Seriously?  Yellow on brown text?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! When this load is
                                  at               DONE I think I'll wash it