access to some text string in PDFs

Robert Pazur pazurrobert at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:26:08 EDT 2011

Dear all,
i would like to access some text and count the occurrence as follows >
I got a lots of pdf with some scientific articles and i want to preview
 which words are usually related with for example "determinants"
as an example in the article is a sentence > ....elevation is the most
important determinant....
how can i acquire the "elevation" string?
of course i dont know where the sententence in article is located or which
particular word could there be
any suggestions?
Maybe its easy to solve, but its just one day since I subscribe to this
forum (although i got some Python experience) so i really appreciate any
help!

Kind regards,
Robert.