scipy

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Mon May 9 20:31:15 EDT 2011

On Tuesday 10 May 2011 04:13:55 pb wrote:
> On May 9, 3:34 pm, Robert Kern <robert.k... at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Hi,
> >
> > http://www.scipy.org/Mailing_Lists
> >
> > --
> > Robert Kern
> >
> > "I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma,
> > a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad
> > attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying
> > truth."
> >    -- Umberto Eco
>
> Thanks,
> I have tried to register for the mailing lists there, but
> cannot loggin and have received no "registration
> comfirmation email" from them.  I'd email the list
> maintainer/admin, but cannot find an email address for them.
> Peter

Some lists require a "real email address",  I think it is
because it is so easy to create web mail addresses that it makes
it too easy for the spammers to flood a mailing list with spam.

Just a thought - I do not know what scipy list requirements are.

OldAl.
--
Algis
http://akabaila.pcug.org.au/StructuralAnalysis.pdf