scipy

Hans Georg Schaathun hg at schaathun.net
Tue May 10 11:49:52 EDT 2011

On Sun, 8 May 2011 03:44:06 -0700 (PDT), pb
  <peterthebag at yahoo.com> wrote:
:  I', having trouble with scipy.  I have followed the instructions at
:  scipy website and have installed the following on my mac osx 10.6.6
: (...)
:  I'm assuming I have the wrong version of something, would that be
:  right?
:  Does anyone know how I can fix this?

I had the same problem, but assumed that it was more likely to be
a bug in the unit tests than a bug anywhere else.  But then I mainly
use linux boxen to run the stuff, so a bug on the mac installation
does not bother me much.  Installing software on a mac is just painful.

--
:-- Hans Georg