checking if a list is empty

Hans Georg Schaathun hg at schaathun.net
Thu May 12 08:43:51 EDT 2011

On Thu, 12 May 2011 22:16:10 +1000, Chris Angelico
  <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
:  Anyone can join. Not everyone wants to join. Me, I'm happy here as a
:  priest of the software industry, and I have no desire to become a
:  priest of, say, automotive engineering or concrete pouring. Would an
:  expert concreter be expected to explain to me exactly how to make
:  different sorts of concrete, or would he be expected simply to fulfill
:  his contract and provide me with my structure?

Of course he would.  When a piece of software to calculate the
properties or recipes for different kinds of concrete is needed.

--
:-- Hans Georg