Parsing a graph image

saurabh verma nitw.saurabh at gmail.com
Fri May 13 08:42:40 EDT 2011

On 13-May-2011, at 5:54 PM, Bastian Ballmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am Fri, 13 May 2011 14:01:48 +0200
> schrieb Ulrich Eckhardt <ulrich.eckhardt at dominolaser.com>:
>
>> I'm not sure I understand 100% what you want. If you want to extract
>> ("parse") the data that is contained in an image file, I have no clue
>> how to do that.
>
> Yes, I want to extract the data that is contained in an image file.
> Greets

I guess it requires some kind of image processing , where you can move around image pixel by pixel and somehow figure out what color is present in that pixel . If there isn’t much noise in the image you should sharp contrast and would be able to differentiate between two colors ? if yes ( I don’t know matlab might provide some tools ..  just guessing ) then its easy i think to pick (X,Y) as time and value ?

~saurabh verma