connect SIGINT to custom interrupt handler

Christoph Scheingraber spam at scheingraber.net
Sun May 15 13:05:57 EDT 2011

On 2011-05-15, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars at web.de> wrote:

> Obviously.  `signal' refers to an `int' object, probably by something like
>
>   signal = 42
>
> before.  E.g. `print' or a debugger will tell you, as you have not showed
> the relevant parts of the code.

The problem is that I am running someone else's module which seems to
use signal, I guess that means I have to create a child method?
Is it correct anyway to have

signal.siginterrupt(signal.SIGINT, False)

in my custom interrupt_handler function or should it be outside but
after signal.signal(signal.SIGINT, interrupt_handler)?

> Please trim your quotes to the relevant minimum; DO NOT top-post.
> Also, it is not acceptable behavior to use domain namespaces without
> authorization (chris at spam.org is not a mailbox, yet spam.org is
> registered to someone else).

I am sorry, I changed it to my own domain.

--
Chris Scheingraber - www.scheingraber.net