FW: help please

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue May 17 20:50:53 EDT 2011

 >I can't remember exactly in which release 'perfect English skills' were
 >added to Python runtime requirements, could you please refresh my memory?
the one that requires people use the space key and check over their
messages before they hit the enter key. Not so bad a request, I don't
think. I am using a screen reader--it takes the text and puts it in
speech. It uses the space as it's separation between words, as we all
do, so wheniseetextlikethis it just jumbles it altogether. The point was
to request that the OP try to formulate a good request, or get the space
key fixed, both of which would've helped.