File access denied after subprocess completion on Windows platform

Claudiu Nicolaie CISMARU claudiu at virtuamagic.com
Tue May 24 13:17:25 EDT 2011

I'm quoting a message that I received on personal address and wasn't
sent to list:

> try adding argument close_fds=True to subprocess.Popen
>
> harish

And Tim's message:
> It's not quite clear from your description above whether you
> can be sure that the called subprocess has closed all its handles
> by the time the os.rename runs.

Seems that close_fds did the trick. Anyway, I read that description on
the documentation last night but I think I was so tired that I
understood that in Windows has no effect... :)

Thank you, all.
--
  Claudiu Nicolaie CISMARU
  GNU GPG Key: http://claudiu.targujiu.net/key.gpg