Newbie question about SQLite + Python and twitter

Jayme Proni Filho listas.programacao at gmail.com
Wed May 25 14:17:04 EDT 2011

Helo guys,

I'm building a local application for twitter for my brother's store. I'm in
the beginning and I have some newbie problems, so:

I create a table called tb_messages with int auto increment and varchar(140)
fields;
I did three SQL funcionts, insert_tweet, delete_tweet, select_tweet

select_tweet is use for getting messages for sending them to twitter;

My problem is: How can i make my select_tweet works at the same time that
insert or delete funcions. I just got to work when I stop select function.

I would like to do my app works all the time.

Jayme Proni Filho
Skype: jaymeproni
Twitter: @jaymeproni
Phone: +55 - 17 - 3631 - 6576
Mobile: +55 - 17 - 9605 - 3560
e-Mail: jaymeproni at yahoo dot com dot br