Unable to make ironpython run in browser with silverlight

Sunny gvagif at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:59:41 EDT 2011

On May 26, 9:44 am, Jimmy Schementi <jscheme... at gmail.com> wrote:
> You need to run it from a web-server; it doesn't work when running from file:// due to Silverlight's security sandbox. Read the comments on my blog-post, it mentions the web-server there.

I see..
But here: http://silverlighttest.zzl.org/silverlighttest.html , it
runs from a web server, but still gives error.
And it has the same source code as your example, except that I replace
repl.py with the direct link, as you advise on your blog.

I think the problem is with this part:
<script type="text/python" src="http://github.com/jschementi/pycon2010/
raw/master/repl.py"></script>

Because when I delete it, it runs properly.

Do you know why is that?