Class decorators might also be super too

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Sun May 29 02:33:02 EDT 2011

He is basically showing that using mixins for implementing logging is not such a good idea, i.e. you can get the same effect in a better way by making use of other Python features. I argued the same thing many times in the past. I even wrote a module once (strait) to reimplement 99% of multiple inheritance without multiple inheritance, just to show that in can be done in few lines of code in a language as powerful as Python.