Decouplable CMS in python?

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Tue Nov 8 18:54:12 EST 2011

:)I'm sure decouplable is a word. If not it should be.

I have written my own framework. This has been a work in progress as
a consequence of projects that I have done over the last 10 years.
I need a CMS that sits "on top of" the framework. One of the
starting points that I have considered is finding a fairly simple,
but well-written CMS in python and adapting it.

It may very well turn out that I would have to start from 'scratch',
nevertheless, reviewing code for such a simple CMS would be
informative.

I'm thinking that, as an example - django-cms - would be too
complex, regardless of its merits.

Any recommendations?
thanks
--