How to change the file creation timestamp?

刘振海 1989lzhh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 20:12:21 EST 2011

Hi Alec
Thanks for your help.

I want to change the creation timestamp. the code that you give is to
change the modification and access time.
I already find a solution using pywin32's win32file module

import win32file
filehandle = win32file.CreateFile(file_name, win32file.GENERIC_WRITE,
            0, None, win32file.OPEN_EXISTING, 0, 0)
win32file.SetFileTime(filehandle, ctime, atime, mtime)

Regards,
Liu Zhenhai