Total newbie question: Best practice

Shambhu Rajak Shambhu.Rajak at kpitcummins.com
Wed Nov 30 03:50:19 EST 2011

Collins Congratulations for your first step into Python Programming.
You can call them script or programs(not necessarily but depends on what your coding for).
Yaa..it's always a good practice to call it through main(), but it doesn't really matter you
can call the method in way....

Regards,
Shambhu