Python advanced course (preferably in NA)

Catherine Moroney Catherine.M.Moroney at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 3 17:18:20 EDT 2011

I've taken two Python classes from David Beazley and can second
Eric's recommendation.  The "advanced" class is really advanced
and goes into some pretty mind-blowing stuff.  The class comes with
lots of problems and solutions, and a book of all the slides which are
a great reference.  Well worth the time and money!

Catherine