Is exec() also not used in python 2.7.1 anymore?

Wong Wah Meng-R32813 r32813 at freescale.com
Tue Oct 4 06:32:41 EDT 2011

Haha... yeah I reviewed the code, it is supposed to exposed some remote methods locally (RMI proxy usage). However, I am not sure why what it does is merely a pass.

I commented out this code and haven't seen any negative implication. I will look into this again if I am convinced the next error I see is due to I commented out this code.

Thanks!

Regards,
Wah Meng