eggbasket

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:11:12 EDT 2011

Well it was easy, apparently sqlalchemy.exceptions doesn't exist but
sqlalchemy.exc does,
and that's the correct one, maybe a version problem...

I get another problem right after
   File
"/home/andrea/PSI_refactor/test_local_pypi/lib/python2.7/site-packages/EggBasket-0.6.1b-py2.7.egg/eggbasket/commands.py",
line 82, in init_database
     model.User.query().filter_by(user_name=u'admin').one()
TypeError: 'Query' object is not callable

so I might try chishop or anything else...

Actually do I really need to have a local pypi server to be able to use
easy_install?
If I have a whole directory full of directory eggs isn't there any way
to use that?