how to change the order of a button, static text or other components

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com
Fri Oct 21 18:20:49 EDT 2011

>what i want to do is,when i press a button, i change the order of
>selected components,how to do this?

This is so vague, I am tempted to think it is spam....but on the chance it is not, I need a lot more information than you are providing to even attempt to give you any guidance.

1. By "button" do you mean keyboard/mouse or GUI; if you mean GUI button then what toolkit (Tk, wx, etc) are you referring to?
2. Define "selected components". How are they selected? What is a component?
3. Define "order" in regards to "components".

Ramit

712 Main Street | Houston, TX 77002
work phone: 713 - 216 - 5423