Convert DDL to ORM

Martin Komoň M.Komon at SiliconHill.cz
Mon Oct 24 12:43:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

for the project I'm working on right now I've written a simple "SQL
create script to ORM generator". I use SQLalchemy as well and this
generator takes all tables and prepares classes, maps them to tables,
introspects them and creates explicit attribute definitions in the
classes. Contact me off-list for more details.

Martin