[wanted] python-ldap for Python 2.3 / Win32

Gilles Lenfant gilles.lenfant at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 03:13:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have spent a couple of hours asking google, browsing Pypi, SF, and of course the official www.python-ldap.org site searching for a python-ldap installer for Python 2.3 on Windows 32 bits. Unsuccessfully :(

As I need to add this to an ooold Plone site, it is not easy to upgrade to a newer Python version. So, please don't tell me to upgrade ;)

Many thanks by advance to the people who will help me. You can send this package via mail to gillesDOTlenfantATgmailDOTcom.

--
Gilles Lenfant