[Tutor] What is wrong with my code?

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Tue Oct 25 05:34:11 EDT 2011

(Once again, please don't top-post.  It makes your responses out of order)

On 10/25/2011 04:24 AM, apometron wrote:
> I did it very much times, Anssi.
>
> Beyond of run it on Python 2.7 latest build, what do you suggest?
>
> Do install Python 3.2 along the Python 2.7 installation could give me
> any problems?

Why don't you say publicly that you aren't using cmd ?

If your file manager is not running the equivalent of

python  yourprogram.py     filename.txt

then everyone here is chasing a wild goose.

Switch to the command line, issue a sequence of commands that cause the
failure, and paste them in a message here.  Then if it works, but
doesn't from your file manager, you/we/they can address the differences
from the working command line.

--

DaveA