Forking simplejson

Nathan Rice nathan.alexander.rice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 18:49:05 EDT 2011

I've found that in a lot of cases getting a patch submitted is only
half about good engineering.  The other half is politics.  I like one
of those things, I don't like the other, and I don't want to take time
out of my coding schedule to write something if in the end a reviewer
shoots down my patch for contrived reasons.  I don't know what the
python committers are like but I guess you could say I'm once bitten
twice shy.

Nathan