Need Windows user / developer to help with Pynguin

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 21:25:24 EDT 2011

On 10/27/2011 5:36 PM, Lee Harr wrote:
> What message do you get when trying to download?
It said something like "You're trying to download from a forbidden
country. That's all we know." Anyway, I was able to get the files.

Once everything is set up, it seems to work. I haven't done any serious
testing, but it opens and I can move the penguin and use the examples.

BTW, you may want to look into py2exe or cx_Freeze to make Windows
binaries. Also, the Python installer associates .py and .pyw files with
python.exe and pythonw.exe respectively, so if you add the extension as
Terry mentioned, it should work.

--
CPython 3.2.2 | Windows NT 6.1.7601.17640 | Thunderbird 7.0